I do not forget the time when I crafted a Flash animation in my university and I also had a dream to design a 3D game on my own.
So now I have some time to realize my dream and start a learning plan. I bought Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer which are great applications and I am pretty obsessed with these two.
I also learn how to program with Unity and 3D model with Maya. All these activities are directed by my interest. I have never expect me to be a creative professional some day, but a hobbyist is satisfactory enough for me.
The following is the video tutorials I found:
- Affinity Designer Essential Training (Lynda)
- Affinity Designer for UX Design (Lynda)
- Affinity Designer For Beginners
- How To Quickly Get Started with Affinity Designer
- Vector Logo Design in Affinity Designer
- Affinity Designer: The Complete Guide to Creating Vector Art
- Affinity Designer for beginners
- Affinity Designer - making seamless patterns